Author Topic: Lets hear what you think so far about our site......  (Read 21067 times)

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
Re: Lets hear what you think so far about our site......
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2010, 02:19:26 PM »
Stef, I noticed when you post to a thread, you are reverted to the "Forums" page. Then, you must re-enter the proper category, and if necessary, go to the latest page just to find your post. Isn't there a way that you can direct it to the actual post instead?

Thanks!

Chris

Yes, I will see if I can change it or give you an option
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 02:46:58 PM by coinsarefun »

Offline BCNumismatics

• Top Collector
  • Karma +0/-0
Lets hear what you think so far about our site......
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2010, 05:17:17 PM »
It's really great to finally be able to upload photos directly from my 'My Pictures' folders.

Thank you very much.

Aidan.

Offline Zantetsuken

• Top Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 12:37:40 AM »
This is a fun site. As Aidan said, the gallery you added was a great touch. But what's even better, is the photo images are displayed large enough to see the detailing of the coins and notes. Some galleries have the images posted too small to appreciate the detailing (IMO).

~Daniel

Offline BCNumismatics

• Top Collector
  • Karma +0/-0
Lets hear what you think so far about our site......
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2010, 12:45:58 AM »
Daniel,
  Take a look under 'Postal Orders of the British Commonwealth - Brunei' in the 'Paper Money' forum,& you can see for yourself.

It is a world of difference between night (when I was getting those error messages from Yahoo while trying to upload photos) & day (actually getting a photo uploaded successfully).

Aidan.

Offline cpm9ball

• Top Collector
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 08:53:47 AM »
Stef, I really enjoy your site, and the Gallery is a wonderful place where we can post a bunch of images at the same time.

The only thing I would like to see you change is the order in which the pages open for a lengthy thread. Currently, we are directed to the oldest page, and it would be nicer if when entering a thread, we were directed to the most recent (unread) posts. I know this can be done because it is the format NGC uses.

Thanks,

Chris
The person who can laugh at himself always laughs last.

Offline FilthyBroke

• Expert Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 11:18:26 AM »
Stef, I really enjoy your site, and the Gallery is a wonderful place where we can post a bunch of images at the same time.

The only thing I would like to see you change is the order in which the pages open for a lengthy thread. Currently, we are directed to the oldest page, and it would be nicer if when entering a thread, we were directed to the most recent (unread) posts. I know this can be done because it is the format NGC uses.

Thanks,

Chris

This may be changeable in your profile settings.  I seem to recall setting my profile for personalized settings such as this, but I'll wait for Stefanie's word to be sure on this.
please visit my website - http://jetoncollector.com/index.html

Offline cpm9ball

• Top Collector
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 11:39:37 AM »

Thanks,

Chris

This may be changeable in your profile settings.  I seem to recall setting my profile for personalized settings such as this, but I'll wait for Stefanie's word to be sure on this.

Thanks! I found it.

Never mind, Stef!

Chris

Offline cladking

• Learning The Ropes
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 12:23:56 PM »
I'm having a little trouble finding everything but it's a great site. 

I'm sure I'll use it more as time goes by. 

Offline cpm9ball

• Top Collector
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »
When sending someone a personal message, I think the "Save a copy" should be checked automatically. I sometimes forget to check this when I really need to. The copy can always be deleted from my saved messages at a later date.

Chris

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 12:55:11 PM »
When sending someone a personal message, I think the "Save a copy" should be checked automatically. I sometimes forget to check this when I really need to. The copy can always be deleted from my saved messages at a later date.

Chris

Chris, in your "Profile" click on "Preferences"
then click "Change Settings" under which you will find that you can click
"Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default"

Stefanie