Author Topic: Pilots Information "All the information a Pilot Needs"  (Read 6457 times)

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
Pilots Information "All the information a Pilot Needs"
« on: September 06, 2010, 04:41:09 PM »
Flight Planning, Weather, Airport Info(fbo's) Hotels, Rental cars, Forums.....meet other pilots.
Everything a private pilot needs! Stop by and check it out. Refer a friend.

http://www.pilotsinformation.com/index.php?action=forum

« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 04:55:33 PM by coinsarefun »

Offline mmarotta

• Full Collector
  • Karma +2/-0
  • "There's a blaze of light in every word..."
    • Necessary Facts
Re: Pilots Information "All the information a Pilot Needs"
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 06:33:02 PM »
That's interesting.  I learned to fly 1992-2002, but never completed the certification.  I got in 50 hours of solo, flew a lot of different planes and wrote a dozen or so articles for regional pilot newspapers.  Some of my work is in the Archives at Neil Glazer's www.studentpilot.com.

After contrasting aviation with numismatics, I wrote an essay on"Virtues of Aviation Culture."  The two worldviews have very little in common.

Mike M.
------------------------------------------------
Michael E. Marotta
ANA                                                      MSNS  
http://necessaryfacts.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
Re: Pilots Information "All the information a Pilot Needs"
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 06:42:23 PM »
That's interesting.  I learned to fly 1992-2002, but never completed the certification.  I got in 50 hours of solo, flew a lot of different planes and wrote a dozen or so articles for regional pilot newspapers.  Some of my work is in the Archives at Neil Glazer's www.studentpilot.com.

After contrasting aviation with numismatics, I wrote an essay on"Virtues of Aviation Culture."  The two worldviews have very little in common.

So, I would like invite you to become a member and share some of your stories Happy(*)

Stefanie