Author Topic: Thanks Wondercoin & "Miles" Standish for a beautiful book and autograph  (Read 3201 times)

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
Just picked this up tonight. Its a beautiful book and thanks so much for getting it signed thanks so much

I can't wait to dive in a read it ;D

I have to post a few pic's and maybe it will encourage more people to get out and buy  the book.

Sorry a few images are a little blurry

I will be more than happy to offer any of my toned ASE's for the second book to come out ;)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 11:17:09 PM by coinsarefun »

Offline VDB Coins

• Collector
  • Karma +2/-0
    • VDB Coins
Re: Thanks Wondercoin & "Miles" Standish for a beautiful book and autograph
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 09:27:27 AM »
I ordered this today from Amazon.com, I can't believe how popular the ASEs are at shows. Your toned examples are gorgeous Stephanie!

Best Regards,  [url=http://www.freesmileys.or

George
Best Regards,

George
www.VDBCoins.com

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
George, did you get the book yet?
If so what do you think of it?

Offline VDB Coins

• Collector
  • Karma +2/-0
    • VDB Coins
Yep, got it. A gorgeous book, makes me want to start collecting the series a lot more in-depth than I have been. At shows these American Silver Eagles are always among the most popular coins, both in sales and people asking for the current issues. With silver being down, this might be a good time to begin a set as well. The single-page descriptions of each issue as well as the photos of all the original Mint packaging for things like the 1995 five-piece set containing the four AGE's and the 1995-W proof ASE will help beginning collectors understand why the issue is the key to the set and its context. And the photography and layout are gorgeous! Congratulations to Whitman Publishing, John Mercanti and Miles Standish for an outstanding job!

Best Regards,  [url=http://www.freesmileys.or

George
Best Regards,

George
www.VDBCoins.com

Offline Rigos_Place

• Collector
  • Karma +0/-0
  • 'DA MAN
    • Collectors Unleashed
Very nice book indeed. Congrats!