Author Topic: CoinsAreFun/LuxuryAssets4Sale has opened an auction site.  (Read 4149 times)

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
CoinsAreFun/LuxuryAssets4Sale has opened an auction site.
« on: August 26, 2011, 10:43:37 AM »
Since this topic was removed from CU I have placed it here, anyone who is still interested and would like to make comments on how to make it better, or what they would like to see please post it here.

Hi everyone, CoinsAreFun/LuxuryAsssets4sale has decided to open an auction site. It is called   LuxuryAssets4Sale.com
This is an open invitation to take a look around and tell me what you think. If there are some things you would like to see please let me know.

For the next 6 months or so I am giving anyone who wants a FREE STORE, to sell their coins for free. All listing and selling fees are free.

To sign up is very easy and payments for your coins can be PayPal or however you want to be paid. I feel this auction site can be another great option to sell your coins
as I have set up the site to attract high end clients. I have a few high watch and jewelry stores opening soon along with charter private aircraft and many other luxury items.

The Coin Auctions are set up for stores, you can set it up pretty much any way you want. This is an example of my store

I kept it simple but you can do as you please. I suggest for now to list them as a Buy it Now or BIN with Make Offer. Listing at
.99 will not work as we do not have enough traffic for that yet. I do have a company doing the SEO work on the site so the more listing we have there the
higher up the Google ladder we all will go. Every time a listing or sale occurs it will give a feed to Facebook and Twitter which draws more buyers to the site.

I have also set up in the registration area that all must agree regarding listing and selling coins a very similar agreement as Ebay.
And any unscrupulous sellers that sell fakes will be thrown off the auction site.

Also, the listing sections of coins are pretty much like Ebay so most should feel comfortable with listing your coins.

Please check it out, join if you like and or give me feedback on the auction site.

Also, when you visit click on the "Latest Trends" its a pretty neat page

Thanks,

Stefanie

Here is a screenshot of the front page.

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
Re: CoinsAreFun/LuxuryAssets4Sale has opened an auction site.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 01:38:31 PM »
Signing up for an account.

Fill out the information that is asked of you, make sure you NAME YOUR STORE.
Also, put in your PayPal address if this is how you would like to be paid.

Next, when all is finished you will receive an email to activate your account.
Click on it to verify yourself. Sign in and you will now see the tab above that says SELL

Opening up a store and selling

Step one see image below.

After you have named your store, replied to your email and activated your account
I will then activate you as an approved seller.

Follow images below to list you items for sale in your STORE.

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
Re: CoinsAreFun/LuxuryAssets4Sale has opened an auction site.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 02:39:26 PM »
Many people are asking where is their STORE name or they don't have
a STORE name.
When you first apply it asks you for you name and also your COMPANY NAME.
this is where your Store name comes from.
If you miss it the first time around.....click on "Members Area", then "My Account"
then"Personal Information" you will see this as imaged below. Fill out a Company name

Now, to personalize your Store....click on "members area", then "my store", then "my Settings. There you can personalize how you want your store to look see below