Author Topic: Rainbow Toned Coins  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Rigos_Place

• Collector
  • Karma +0/-0
  • 'DA MAN
    • Collectors Unleashed
Rainbow Toned Coins
« on: August 24, 2009, 05:51:26 PM »
Some nickels for show
RAW RAINBOW TONED NICKELS COINS

Offline Rigos_Place

• Collector
  • Karma +0/-0
  • 'DA MAN
    • Collectors Unleashed
Re: Rainbow Toned Coins
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 08:08:36 PM »
New vid guys to enjoy..
Rainbow Toned Coin Collection

Offline Larry

• Top Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 12:59:34 PM »
Coins and Tokens

I have collected U.S coins for many years, and then Civil War Tokens, but am now actively building a collection of Conder Tokens,
the coins that made the Industrial Revolution a whopping success. : )

Offline walmann

• Full Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 04:18:02 PM »
Very enjoyable, the coins and the accompanying music were great.

Two questions, can you cut the shot of the Nikon camera? Seems out of place and throws off the pace.

The 1981 Jefferson does that have some particular meaning? It was unique in the way the surface had a crackle effect, but does it have some special meaning to your collection? It was so different from the other coins and tokens.
Interested in world coins 1912,1917,1936,1937,1951,1960,1988,2008,2009

Offline yellowkid

• Learning The Ropes
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 05:19:16 PM »
Very enjoyable? What was the score? Sounded like maybe Copeland. I agree about dropping the Nikon pic, it interrupts the flow, but all in all, a really good job!!!

Offline Larry

• Top Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 09:44:26 AM »
Thanks for the input.  Put together hurriedly in an hour or two to test iMovie's new format, it was not designed to be comprehensive, but a test, actually. It's the only video I ever posted on youtube.

I used a prior version of iMovie and iDVD to prepare a memorial DVD for my father-in-law's memorial service.  I scanned almost 1,500 photos and edited about 325 for that, finally using 375 of the images.  It lasted 25 minutes and played twice on a monitor in the narthax before the service in early 1995.  That took me 2-1/2 months, day and night, but I learned a lot about iMovie that way, as you can imagine. 

Yes, it would be easy to revise the presentation, but rather than revision, I might prepare a new, well-integrated presentation without any duplicates.  Thanks for watching and thanks for the input.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  : )

Regarding the "Jefferson in Camouflage" nickel, that was a coin I sold on ebay.  I paid $5 to purchase it from Niles Coin's Bid Board, and sold it for almost $60, which amazed me, but I have never seen another like it.  It sold to a buyer who usually buys only platinum and gold coins.  I was very pleased.  : )
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:47:13 AM by Larry »
I have collected U.S coins for many years, and then Civil War Tokens, but am now actively building a collection of Conder Tokens,
the coins that made the Industrial Revolution a whopping success. : )