What happened to Bear

Back
  • Reply #10   by coinsarefun on 23 May, 2011 00:22
  • KEETS!

At first when I read that I said to myself......no way!
    But as I think about it I am not surprised, he can turn on you quicker
    than anyone or thing I know.

Some of posts and personal pm's make me so mad I want to write him back
    and give him a piece of my mind.

And I would not see him as a friend rather someone to beware of and cover you
    Rear end!
  • Reply #11   by bear on 23 May, 2011 00:37
  • Well after 88 PMs, our relationship seemed always to be cordial. I always like to give people

the benefit of the doubt until proven wrong. I guess I erred on this person, as he appears to

have harbored deep feelings of anger against me. It is rather sad really. It is not always what one says

rather it is the way something is said that makes all the difference in the world. I tend to trust people and I

guess that I paid the price.
  • Reply #12   by coinsarefun on 23 May, 2011 00:43
  • Honestly in times like this is when you find out who are truly your friends.
    Meets and I have had hundreds of pm's half in which I did not respond as they were condesending
    And argumentative. Granted he may have stregths in certain coins but he reminds me
    Of those little dogs that bite your ankles all the time!
  • Reply #13   by Billy Kingsley on 23 May, 2011 02:18
    Granted he may have stregths in certain coins but he reminds me
    Of those little dogs that bite your ankles all the time!

POTD  :3dancingsmiley; :smiley-cool11:
  • Reply #14   by FilthyBroke on 23 May, 2011 13:18
  • Yeah, I don't know why the atmosphere has become toxic over there.  You can't seem to have a discussion without someone criticizing you or just being a creep.  It's a shame, as there are a few nice guys there who actually want to help.
  • Reply #15   by bear on 23 May, 2011 16:39
  • Whether I am allowed to return or not, I am a believer in Karma exacting justice on those people

who have evil intentions in their hearts. I will not have to raise a protest as their own meaness will

eventually do them in.

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation