NEW MEMBERS - sign in please!!!!

Back
  • NEW MEMBERS - sign in please!!!!   by FilthyBroke on 11 May, 2011 11:17

• I see we have a lot of members here now, but only a few who have joined in on the conversations.  We're quite the friendly bunch here, please feel free to share your interests or ask questions. :)

In fact, let's introduce ourselves - I'll get us started off..

My name is William, and I collect oddball stuff as you will see in my photo galleries posted here.  French jetons, elongated pennies, hammered English coins, I even have a small WWII set going right now.  I've only collected seriously for about five years, but I learn fast and ask a lot of questions. ;)

Next?
  • Reply #1   by coinsarefun on 11 May, 2011 11:52
  • I agree!
    We have almost 200 members, don't be shy......... ;D
    Tell us what you collect.

Great post FilthyBroke :smiley-cool11:
  • Reply #2   by Zantetsuken on 12 May, 2011 09:21
  • This is a good launch page. For anyone reading, this is a fun site with very friendly users sharing their coins and knowledge of them. My name is Daniel, and I've collected coins since I was about 8 or 9 years old. I started with American coins, then branched into world coins. While I collect anything that captures my interest, I mainly focus on coins from Russia (and related) and East Europe. Whatever coins you collect, share them with us. We'd love to see them.

~Daniel
  • Reply #3   by Billy Kingsley on 03 Jun, 2011 14:32
  • My name is also William but I go by Billy or just BK. I collect whatever's cheap, the cheaper the better  :D Most of my collection has come from buying coins by the pound, or from roll searching.

I love history, especially ancient history, and it's my love of history that drives me to collect stuff.
  • Reply #4   by FilthyBroke on 18 Jul, 2011 19:59
  • Anyone else?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation