When will silver hit $40.....where is it headed

Back
  • When will silver hit $40.....where is it headed   by coinsarefun on 07 Mar, 2011 16:45
  • Reply #1   by FilthyBroke on 10 Mar, 2011 12:23
  • I've been wrong before (once or twice ;)), but I don't think it'll reach $40 until we take a big hit on the economy again.  Maybe a very bad report on unemployment, or gas prices above $4 again, something like that.  Of course gas could be above $4 by early summer, I wouldn't doubt that one. 
  • Reply #2   by FilthyBroke on 23 Mar, 2011 06:39

• We're at $16.59 this morning, and inching up. 

For us non-bullion collectors, it hasn't seemed to have much affect on the higher-end silver coins, but gold has such small numismatic margins that they are seeing the real affect.
  • Reply #3   by FilthyBroke on 23 Mar, 2011 11:44
  • **oops, I meant 36.59. :(

No matter, it's already at $37.02 this afternoon.  Geez....
  • Reply #4   by coinsarefun on 23 Mar, 2011 14:52
  • Come on silver........
  • Reply #5   by FilthyBroke on 23 Mar, 2011 15:27
  • I almost get the impression that you actually want silver to go up! :D 

You must have a pretty good stockpile already.  I sold all of my extras at $33.  Ehh...

• Reply #6   by coinsarefun on 23 Mar, 2011 15:41
  • I almost get the impression that you actually want silver to go up! :D 

You must have a pretty good stockpile already.  I sold all of my extras at $33.  Ehh...

Ohhhh ya Happy(*)
    I sold some last week and have some more I want to sell to get some coins and tokens I want ;)
  • Reply #7   by RedHerring on 26 Mar, 2011 14:44
  • $40 in April.  $50 within a year. 

---------------------------------------------

Question: Do you have to type in a "Verification Code" every time you post?   :question:
  • Reply #8   by FilthyBroke on 31 Mar, 2011 19:14
  • $40 in April.  $50 within a year. 

---------------------------------------------

Question: Do you have to type in a "Verification Code" every time you post?   :question:

I would tend to agree with the $40 in April, we're pretty close now and sticking around $37 and some change.

As to the verification code question, I haven't ever had to do anything but sign in, maybe Stefanie (Coinsarefun) will know how to fix that.  Oh, and welcome aboard! :)
  • Reply #9   by RedHerring on 31 Mar, 2011 23:23
  • Got a PM from our hostess tonight and will try to post this without entering the verification code.

Thanks for the welcome!   :)

P.S. I just tried and it wouldn't let me post w/o the code.   :'(

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?