***Holiday YN Giveaway*** Dec. 1---winner picked!!

Back
  • Reply #10   by FilthyBroke on 19 Nov, 2009 12:00
  • Well, I just picked up today's mail and had a very nice surprise awaiting-  regandon's package arrived today!  A VERY generous contribution to our little giveaway, don't you all think?

I know my pics aren't great, I think I'll let it to the winner to really capture the beauty of each of these coins.  Many thanks to our friend regandon!! :)
  • Reply #11   by regandon on 19 Nov, 2009 12:12
  • The winner should be very happy with that Type 2 1979 Proof set.
  • Reply #12   by FilthyBroke on 19 Nov, 2009 14:27
  • The winner should be very happy with that Type 2 1979 Proof set.

Yes, as I research it (because I don't know much about proof sets), the Type 2 set is a very special one, and has a value of 8-10 times that of a type 1.  But besides that, these are just undeniably beautiful high grade coins. 

I remember first seeing the Susan B. Anthony in '79 when I was in grade school.  Seeing this one again made me think of that.  Neat stuff!
  • Reply #13   by FilthyBroke on 21 Nov, 2009 11:02

• Today I recieved yet another generous contribution to our giveaway (from an anonymous source), the six beautiful coins pictured below.  -

Thanks for helping to make our giveaway something special! :) 
  • Reply #14   by cac`s coins on 21 Nov, 2009 12:06
  • Is this going to be for one person or a few people.                :3dancingsmiley;
  • Reply #15   by FilthyBroke on 21 Nov, 2009 13:17
  • Is this going to be for one person or a few people.                :3dancingsmiley;

This is going to go to one lucky winner.  I may add a second prize if we get more people signed up, but I would like to keep it simple and fair.  I modified the original post to more clearly state this.

Oh, and good luck, Chris! ;D
  • Reply #16   by walmann on 23 Nov, 2009 21:35
  • Where are the foiled covered chocolate coins?
  • Reply #17   by coinsarefun on 24 Nov, 2009 07:48
  • Where are the foiled covered chocolate coins?

Ok, I will throw some in

• Reply #18   by Rigos_Place on 24 Nov, 2009 19:16

• This is great and very generous of you guys doing this for the YN out there. :3dancingsmiley;
  • Reply #19   by FilthyBroke on 01 Dec, 2009 05:54
  • Well, today is the BIG DAY!!  December 1st (contest deadline), and we now have a winner picked --

cac's coins!!

Congrats on winning the YN giveaway!!  (PM sent)

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?