***Holiday YN Giveaway*** Dec. 1---winner picked!!

Back
  • ***Holiday YN Giveaway*** Dec. 1---winner picked!!   by FilthyBroke on 08 Nov, 2009 20:01
  • We have a winner -----CAC'S COINS!!!  Congratulations, Chris! :party:  And thanks to all who have contributed! :)

Let's have a Christmas/Thanksgiving giveaway for the kids.  If you are a YN (young numismatist) of 22 years old or younger, please sign up for a coin giveaway!  Just post a reply here to this thread for your entry. Please let us know in your post how old you are and if you are a boy or girl. 
    11/09/09- Added-
    I have a PCGS graded Wheat cent, a PCGS proof '59 nickel, a Canadian proof set, a Bicentennial medal set, and a couple other goodies.

11/16/09- Added-
    I got this one to add to the giveaway pot, it's an NGC MS62 type 1 buffalo nickel-

* I'd like to thank Adam Lane and Utah Coins for their contributions, which are the PCGS graded proof nickel and wheat cent. :) I received these a while back as giveaway prizes, and feel like it's time to pass them on to someone who will also appreciate them.

UPDATE ---11/19
    This just arrived from our friend regandon, a 1979 type 2 proof set and a 2006 State Quarter proof set, all slabbed and beautiful!!!  Thanks regandon for your very generous contribution! :)

UPDATE ---11/21  From a very generous anonymous contributor, here is a new addition to the prize pot-
    A 1982 Washington commem. proof, 1943-d nickel, a 1955-d silver quarter, a 1955-s wheat cent, a 1953-s silver dime, and a 1976-s silver Eisenhour dollar, all graded and very beautiful!

Thanks to all who have contributed!!
  • Reply #1   by regandon on 08 Nov, 2009 20:04
  • How does an NGC PF-69 1979 Type II Proof set sound for a prize ? Thats what I'll throw in for a prize.
  • Reply #2   by coinsarefun on 08 Nov, 2009 20:18
  • How does an NGC PF-69 1979 Type II Proof set sound for a prize ? Thats what I'll throw in for a prize.

Wow, that sounds great :)
  • Reply #3   by cac`s coins on 09 Nov, 2009 17:36
  • Hi there my name is Chris Cook And I am 12 but going to be thirteen November 14th. This sounds like a great idea. Love to win!!!

Thanks     :signcool;
  • Reply #4   by FilthyBroke on 09 Nov, 2009 20:28
  • Welcome to the forum Chris, and thanks for signing up for the giveaway, too.   :)
  • Reply #5   by cac`s coins on 10 Nov, 2009 21:17
  • When does this contest end?       ::)
  • Reply #6   by FilthyBroke on 11 Nov, 2009 06:11
  • When does this contest end?       ::)

Good question. Deadline for entry will be Dec 1st.  I've added it to the OP.
  • Reply #7   by walmann on 11 Nov, 2009 13:56

• Still trying to get my 20 month old grandson to sign up so that he may enter, but he still can't decide on a username, password or refrain from hitting the delete and esc keys.
  • Reply #8   by regandon on 11 Nov, 2009 16:38
  • I've also add in a 2006 State Quarters Proof set and sent it out with the Proof 69 Type II Proof set.
  • Reply #9   by FilthyBroke on 11 Nov, 2009 19:01
  • I've also add in a 2006 State Quarters Proof set and sent it out with the Proof 69 Type II Proof set.

Good deal!!  ;D  This is gonna be a nice little pickup for a lucky YN, let's see some more entries!

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Go to page: