Author Topic: 1745 Frankfurt Pattern  (Read 1410 times)

Offline regandon

• Expert Collector
  • Karma +4/-0
1745 Frankfurt Pattern
« on: November 03, 2009, 09:38:35 PM »
What do you guys think of this Pattern. It is a commemorative Pattern minted in silver. It grades NGC MS-62.
Subject: The coronation of Franz I

regandon
ANA member #R-3128774

Knights Templer
IN . HOC . SIGNO . VINGS

Offline Zantetsuken

• Top Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: 1745 Frankfurt Pattern
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 09:55:34 PM »
What do you guys think of this Pattern. It is a commemorative Pattern minted in silver. It grades NGC MS-62.
Subject: The coronation of Franz I

Very nice and interesting pattern.  Everything you've posted has been great. You should open your own museum, but then again, posting here is better so everyone around the world can view them. Thanks for sharing.

~Daniel

Offline regandon

• Expert Collector
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 10:06:40 PM »
Back in 06, a museum of European History was in the works (not only coins but other things also). Then my oldest daughter was killed by a drunk driver, and that ended the museum. It took me 2 1/2 yrs to get over it. In January of 09, I got back into collecting again. The museum was talked about on another forum back in 06. I can not remember the forum.
regandon
ANA member #R-3128774

Knights Templer
IN . HOC . SIGNO . VINGS

Offline Zantetsuken

• Top Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 10:55:29 PM »
Back in 06, a museum of European History was in the works (not only coins but other things also). Then my oldest daughter was killed by a drunk driver, and that ended the museum. It took me 2 1/2 yrs to get over it. In January of 09, I got back into collecting again. The museum was talked about on another forum back in 06. I can not remember the forum.

That's horrible, I'm so sorry for your loss. My eldest brother died in 2006 from a massive coronary (56 years old). It's not the same as losing an offspring, but it's still heartbreaking when you lose someone you care about especially when it's sudden. You never get over the loss, you just try to live on for them and just try to make things as easy as you can by taking it day by day.  I apologise if I got long winded. In any case I wish you well with whatever you do.

~Daniel