Lets hear what you think so far about our site......

Back
  • Reply #10   by Billy Kingsley on 20 Sep, 2009 20:58
  • LOL! Good luck! I wish I could offer some sort of advice, but on all the forums I've run, they either weren't set up that way, or came pre done that way!
  • Reply #11   by BCNumismatics on 17 Nov, 2009 06:14
  • Stefanie,
      You've got an internal server error,as I got that message from Yahoo! come up when I tried to upload photos directly onto the forum.

You'd better get that sorted out as soon as possible.

Aidan.
  • Reply #12   by walmann on 18 Nov, 2009 10:20
  • An impressive number of suggestions have been implemented.
  • Reply #13   by BCNumismatics on 18 Nov, 2009 16:30
  • Stefanie,
      I was able to upload a banknote photo in the first posting to start a thread,but the system still gives me that stupid error message when I try to upload a coin photo to start a thread.

Aidan.
  • Reply #14   by Zantetsuken on 18 Nov, 2009 18:22
  • Hi Stefanie. So far, everything is working fine on my end. I'll let you know if any problems occur though. Thanks.

~Daniel
  • Reply #15   by walmann on 02 Feb, 2010 13:04
  • I suggest that suggestions should be given more frequently. Perhaps if you start a frequent suggester's program more would be forth coming.
  • Reply #16   by coinsarefun on 02 Feb, 2010 13:07
  • I suggest that suggestions should be given more frequently. Perhaps if you start a frequent suggester's program more would be forth coming.

Maybe a bonus frequent suggester miles program ;)
  • Reply #17   by Scottishmoney on 02 Feb, 2010 14:01
  • The thing I notice, I use Firefox as a browser, for some reason there is a huge blank space on the bottom of the page, and if I click into a new page the same thing.  It is something with the site settings.  I have not tried viewing it in IE, I avoid IE at all cost.
  • Reply #18   by coinsarefun on 02 Feb, 2010 14:08
  • The thing I notice, I use Firefox as a browser, for some reason there is a huge blank space on the bottom of the page, and if I click into a new page the same thing.  It is something with the site settings.  I have not tried viewing it in IE, I avoid IE at all cost.

Nope, its not you. I use Firefox as well.
    When I first opened this site I included this forum inside an iframe in the site.

I had to leave long pages for some posts that were very long so therefore in short posts you have a ton of "left over" page :0

If you want to view the forum outside of the Coins Are Fun website and not have long pages use this instead http://coinsarefun.com/forum/index.php?action=forum
  • Reply #19   by cpm9ball on 02 Feb, 2010 14:15
  • Stef, I noticed when you post to a thread, you are reverted to the "Forums" page. Then, you must re-enter the proper category, and if necessary, go to the latest page just to find your post. Isn't there a way that you can direct it to the actual post instead?

Thanks!

Chris

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?