What is your favorite U.S Note?

Back
  • What is your favorite U.S Note?   by Rigos_Place on 03 Sep, 2009 18:30
  • Please, show us or tell us what your favorite not is? I personally love large notes in any denomination. I also collect some errors etc... Here is a pic of one of my favorites..  C:-) It is not certified but still in great shape.

• Reply #1   by Scottishmoney on 06 Sep, 2009 15:03
  • One I would really love to set $15K into for an upgrade:

• Reply #2   by BCNumismatics on 06 Sep, 2009 15:18
  • I used to have an example of the Confederate States of America 1864 $20 notes & one of the Hawaiian emergency overprinted $1 notes in my collection until late 2006,when I offloaded my non-British Commonwealth banknotes & coins to raise some cash to buy my computer,plus a few coins.

Aidan.
  • Reply #3   by Wil2008 on 14 Sep, 2009 22:42
  • Hello.

I have taken an interest in adding US currencies to my US Coin collecting hobby.

Im on the lookout for my first!!  I particularly like the 1899 $1 Eagle, so I have been on the hunt.

The interest stems from a few weeks ago where i was given in change a new/crisp $20 bill from 1963, and a  nice $10 bill 1934 series A .   Kinda hooked me.

So now it's both coins and currency..LOL   :D

Cheers
    Wil

• Reply #4   by coinsarefun on 14 Sep, 2009 23:11
  • A friend of mine owns this one and I just love it :)

• Reply #5   by BenzCoinz on 14 Nov, 2009 14:26
  • That is one beautiful Chief note and one of my favorites.

Here is a rough picture of a signed print done by Anthony D. Hughes. I purchased #100/500 not long ago. Just have to get it matted and framed.

Ben
     :)
  • Reply #6   by coinsarefun on 14 Nov, 2009 14:44

Here is a rough picture of a signed print done by Anthony D. Hughes. I purchased #100/500 not long ago. Just have to get it matted and framed.

Ben

That is very :signcool;

And a big  :Welcome; to our forum Ben
  • Reply #7   by Zantetsuken on 14 Nov, 2009 20:12

Ben

Welcome aboard Ben. That is a beautiful note. Too bad the current U.S. notes can't capture the quality and style of these vintage issues. Thanks for posting this.  :ThumbsUp;

~Daniel.
  • Reply #8   by walmann on 14 Nov, 2009 22:48
  • I love the educational series of notes, although I do not posses any. Do have that Black Eagle in a low serial number and high grade though  :).

Like all three notes in the series but the $5 is my favorite.

• Reply #9   by Zantetsuken on 15 Nov, 2009 04:42
  • I love the educational series of notes, although I do not posses any. Do have that Black Eagle in a low serial number and high grade though  :).

Like all three notes in the series but the $5 is my favorite.

Sweet! Now that's what I'm talking about. The detailing on both sides is gorgeous. An example of how notes should be made.

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Go to page: