Pilots Information "All the information a Pilot Needs"

Back
  • Pilots Information "All the information a Pilot Needs"   by coinsarefun on 06 Sep, 2010 16:41
  • Flight Planning, Weather, Airport Info(fbo's) Hotels, Rental cars, Forums.....meet other pilots.
    Everything a private pilot needs! Stop by and check it out. Refer a friend.

http://www.pilotsinformation.com/index.php?action=forum

• Reply #1   by mmarotta on 10 Sep, 2010 18:33
  • That's interesting.  I learned to fly 1992-2002, but never completed the certification.  I got in 50 hours of solo, flew a lot of different planes and wrote a dozen or so articles for regional pilot newspapers.  Some of my work is in the Archives at Neil Glazer's www.studentpilot.com.

After contrasting aviation with numismatics, I wrote an essay on"Virtues of Aviation Culture."  The two worldviews have very little in common.

• Reply #2   by coinsarefun on 10 Sep, 2010 18:42
  • That's interesting.  I learned to fly 1992-2002, but never completed the certification.  I got in 50 hours of solo, flew a lot of different planes and wrote a dozen or so articles for regional pilot newspapers.  Some of my work is in the Archives at Neil Glazer's www.studentpilot.com.

After contrasting aviation with numismatics, I wrote an essay on"Virtues of Aviation Culture."  The two worldviews have very little in common.

So, I would like invite you to become a member and share some of your stories Happy(*)

Stefanie

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation