My new website is up....

Back
  • My new website is up....   by FilthyBroke on 29 Mar, 2011 16:22
  • I just put my new website online, and would like to get everyone's input on it. :)

Please let me know what I need to change or add, or what you think should be done differently.  I'm so new to this that I'm afraid I may have overlooked something. 

http://jetoncollector.com/index.html

Bear in mind that it will be a work in progress as far as information. :)

Thanks in advance!!
  • Reply #1   by coinsarefun on 29 Mar, 2011 16:36
  • Looks awesome!!!
    Just after a few days.......WOW 8)
  • Reply #2   by FilthyBroke on 29 Mar, 2011 16:47
  • I was really focused on this project. ;D 

I'm also hoping to set up a shop on there, but that'll take a little while I guess.
  • Reply #3   by coinsarefun on 29 Mar, 2011 17:10
  • Your like me..... once your teeth are in it ya don't let go until you see something good!....... lol

It's a good way to be:)
  • Reply #4   by FilthyBroke on 31 Mar, 2011 16:57
  • Your like me..... once your teeth are in it ya don't let go until you see something good!....... lol

It's a good way to be:)

Yeah, but it drives the rest of the family crazy. ;)

Oh, and I'll let you all know when I get the shop set up, should be interesting.:)
  • Reply #5   by FilthyBroke on 03 Apr, 2011 12:27
  • Tweaking the layout today, just trying to make it flow a little more smoothly.  I guess this is why we hire web designers?  Ehh, I'm too cheap for that! ;)
  • Reply #6   by coinsarefun on 03 Apr, 2011 21:16
  • Your website is looking AWESOME!!!!
    Can you install a zoom feature on the images, like we have here?
    That would be very  :signcool;
  • Reply #7   by FilthyBroke on 04 Apr, 2011 06:38
  • Your website is looking AWESOME!!!!
    Can you install a zoom feature on the images, like we have here?
    That would be very  :signcool;

I think they have to be gallery pics to enlarge, but I'll have to check on that.  I'm going to try to use expandable pictures when I list items for sale, but I'm saving that project until next weekend (hopefully).
  • Reply #8   by FilthyBroke on 09 Apr, 2011 19:47
  • Well, I got some stuff up for sale over there now.  I used the photo gallery to get larger pictures and descriptions to show up.  I'm not sure how to accept payment straight form the site, so I am going to have to deal through emails for now. 

p.s. - I don't mean to spam the boards here, rather to get your impression of how the site's laid out, and if you all foresee any issues with how it's set up.  Thanks, I appreciate any input you all have to offer.:)
  • Reply #9   by coinsarefun on 09 Apr, 2011 20:09
  • Well, I got some stuff up for sale over there now.  I used the photo gallery to get larger pictures and descriptions to show up.  I'm not sure how to accept payment straight form the site, so I am going to have to deal through emails for now. 

p.s. - I don't mean to spam the boards here, rather to get your impression of how the site's laid out, and if you all foresee any issues with how it's set up.  Thanks, I appreciate any input you all have to offer.:)

Your site is really coming along!
    It's amazing what you have accomplished in such a short time.
    And.........your not Spaming here because you have some great looking Jetons for sale :Beatingheart;

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Go to page: