What Numismatic magazines do you subscribe to and are you an ANA member?

Back
  • What Numismatic magazines do you subscribe to and are you an ANA member?   by coinsarefun on 11 Oct, 2010 13:53
  • I get Coin World online which also includes World Coins, Coin Values, and more. Its a pretty good bargin and easier to read online
    then in print.......with my eyes ;)

I also get The Numismatist since I am an ANA member.

What about everyone else?
  • Reply #1   by mmarotta on 11 Oct, 2010 19:56
  • As an ANA member, I also receive The Numismatist print version for which I pay extra.

As a member of both the Michigan State Numismatic Society and the Central States Numismatic Society, I receive their quarterly magazines as well.

My primary interest in numismatics is ancients, therefore I subscribe to The Celator.

Other memberships and subscriptions have been part of my experience and expression as I explored different areas of the hobby.  I recommend clubs and magazines highly.
  • Reply #2   by Billy Kingsley on 22 Dec, 2010 20:00
  • As an ANA member I get The Numismatist. I also get/got the SPMC's Paper Money, and I have a subscription I won on a different forum for Numismatic News, but it will be running out soon. I did get a letter in the 12/14 issue, but I can't justify spending the money to renew it.

I had been subscribed to Worldwide Coins, until it got cancelled :(

The only one I will keep up is the ANA, with the magazine.
  • Reply #3   by regandon on 22 Dec, 2010 21:00
  • Im a member of the ANA and I get The Numismatis. I also get World Coin.
  • Reply #4   by FilthyBroke on 23 Dec, 2010 08:20

• Unfortunately, I'm in an area where there is little published about my interests.  Probably because the interest is so low, but that's fine with me, too. ;)

I have on occasion gotten a few free issues of CoinWorld, but find that 80% of the content is of little interest to me.  The internet is still my main source of information, and I suspect that this will continue to be the case.

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation