Christmas is near!! ----GIVEAWAY included----

Back
  • Christmas is near!! ----GIVEAWAY included----   by FilthyBroke on 14 Dec, 2010 13:49
  • ...and I have an admittedly meager offering this year, but if anyone is interested in a freebie for the kids (or yourself), just post here for a chance.

I'll send a silver PCGS MS67 1976-S Bicentennial Washington quarter to a randomly selected poster, hopefully I can get it to you for Christmas.  I'll pick a winner in a couple of days, say Friday the 17th.

Good luck and Merry Christmas!!

Congratulations, Billy Kingsley!!!! 
  • Reply #1   by FilthyBroke on 14 Dec, 2010 13:52

• Here's the picture -

• Reply #2   by coinsarefun on 15 Dec, 2010 11:52
  • Great idea Filthy Broke!

I will include two medals

• Reply #3   by FilthyBroke on 15 Dec, 2010 13:36
  • Cool deal, Stefanie!  Thanks, now we just need someone to step up and enter the giveaway! :D  You sure can't beat freebies, right?
  • Reply #4   by FilthyBroke on 17 Dec, 2010 16:52

• What?!?  No one?  Aww, come on, free stuff for the asking! ;D

Ends tonight....
  • Reply #5   by Deagle74 on 18 Dec, 2010 08:38
  • FilthyBroke...your intentions are really noble....but I have a feeling that there are very few or none YN on this forum. The rest of us (are old :)  and) just don't want to take something that some young collector would love to have. Heads up - by offering what you did - you showed a good deal of real Xmas spirit .  :1Applause;
     :ThumbsUp;
    Rok
  • Reply #6   by FilthyBroke on 18 Dec, 2010 10:28

• I was kinda hoping that someone had kids or grandkids that may enjoy a stocking-stuffer or early gift to open.   Well Stefanie, we tried. :) 

Offer is still open if anyone wants it,  I'll do my best to mail it fast for Christmas.  Best wishes to everyone!!!
  • Reply #7   by Billy Kingsley on 22 Dec, 2010 19:55
  • Well heck, if nobody else wants to enter, I might as well! at 26, I'm kind of close to being a kid  :ThumbsUp; :LOL;

If any YNs come along though I would have no problem rescinding my entry.
  • Reply #8   by FilthyBroke on 22 Dec, 2010 20:48
  • Well heck, if nobody else wants to enter, I might as well! at 26, I'm kind of close to being a kid  :ThumbsUp; :LOL;

If any YNs come along though I would have no problem rescinding my entry.

Cool!  I'll be happy to send it to you, Billy!  PM sent, and Merry Christmas!!

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Go to page:
You're not logged in