Author Topic: A little about me!!  (Read 1437 times)

Offline DLt-Sandwich

• Learning The Ropes
  • Karma +0/-0
A little about me!!
« on: September 06, 2009, 03:29:08 PM »
HELLO!! My name is Daniel but you can call me DLT.
I am new to coin collecting and don't have a lot of information.My Collection is made of Mostly US coins! I like them ALL!!! But my favorite design is Adolph Weinman's LIBERTY WALKING!! I love it on the Half and on the Silver Eagle! I am trying to buy as many Silver Eagles as i can right now ( for the silver).
I like this site! it seems very easy to understand and not complex!!
I am also a member of Coinhood & Coin Space!
I will look forward to learning from you all!!!

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while...you could miss it."- Ferris Bueller

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
Re: A little about me!!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 03:44:54 PM »
Hello and welcome Daniel.
I am very glad you have joined and you will learn quite a bit here.
I have tried to make this site as easy to navigate as possible and a great place for new collectors to learn.

If you click on the Important Links and Dealers page herehttp://www.coinsarefun.com/importantlinksanddealers.html
Scroll down to the area of "Information/ Specialty Pages A Wealth of information and research" and you will find a bunch of information

I also love the Walking Lib design :) and I think it is one of the most beloved designs so much that the mint started the Silver Eagle program with the design on the obverse!

Stefanie

Offline 1863cwt

• Learning The Ropes
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 05:03:01 PM »
Hello, and welcome Daniel. I too am a Daniel, I go by Dan  ;D
 While I too am new here, I'm not at all new to collecting. I am also a full time dealer. I collect Civil War tokens (1861-1865), Colonials, Large cents, or I could say a little of everything.  ;)
I agree, Liberty Walking is a GREAT design! I like the Eagles for their use of this design in a large size.  :)
 Have fun, and happy collecting!!!

Offline Rigos_Place

• Collector
  • Karma +0/-0
  • 'DA MAN
    • Collectors Unleashed
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 03:30:10 PM »
Welcome to Coins Are Fun DLT... I know you as a very good kid and I know how much you love your coins. I'm sure you'll like this forum as well. As you can see, I am just about everywhere spreading what I have learned and what I'm willing to learn. Keep the hobby for kings and queens alive my friend.. ;)