Author Topic: A greatful thank you, to this Forum and its members,from a fuzzy little bear  (Read 2624 times)

Offline bear

• Top Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
It may seem that I have a lot to say from the many threads that I have been writing.

However, since my time on this world is somewhat in doubt, there is much that I wish

to share with my fellow collectors. In my way, it is giving something back for all the joy

and happiness that this hobby has given me. On some Forums, when I attempted to do this,

it caused misplaced anger, envy and hostile action against me, for the audacity of trying to

educate and bring to light, ideas that seem to be important. There is no idea of arrogance or

having a high opinion of my self, rather, when one faces their own mortality, it becomes necessary

to squeeze years of threads into a fairly short period of time. Thank you all, for allowing me the time

the space and your kind patience, in allowing me to do so. Thank you one and all.

Offline FilthyBroke

• Expert Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
You know we enjoy your company, bear.

I think we all appreciate the sharing of knowlwdge and experiences of other members.

please visit my website - http://jetoncollector.com/index.html

Offline bear

• Top Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
FB, thank you for your kind words. Fuzzy bear is now going to take Mrs bear

down to dinner. See you all in a bit.

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
Keep on posting.......I want to hear all the wise information from a wise bear :1Applause;

Offline bear

• Top Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
zI don,t know how wise my information is, but In my long collecting career, I have made about

all of the mistakes a collector can make. All I can tell you is what I did wrong, what my experiences

were and how I am collecting now. It is each of you who must decide if what I say makes any sense

and if it does, then learn from it. If it does not make sense, then say so. I never get angry when people

disagree with my thoughts. I am still learning and am always ready to be convinced, that I am in error

in my reasoning.o fear not, say your piece and we can all end up a little smarter then we were before.