Very nice US coin design

Back
  • Very nice US coin design   by regandon on 24 Aug, 2009 17:27
  • To me I think this is one of the nicest looking US commemorative designs. This is from my US modern commemorative collection. If I stop getting side tracked with other coins, I could finish my 1500 to 1918 German States collection.
  • Reply #1   by Rigos_Place on 24 Aug, 2009 18:14
  • I like that one but I think the Texas com is even nicer.

• Reply #2   by regandon on 24 Aug, 2009 18:37
  • I do agree with you, and very nice coin you have. I'm not a big US collector, so I do not know what commem's are the best to collect. I'm mainly collect 16th to very early 20th century German commemoratives. This is my favorite in the series I collect. It is a 4 Taler piece.
  • Reply #3   by Rigos_Place on 03 Sep, 2009 20:47
  • Thanks, There ar many other designs I love. There are many coins I love...LOL
  • Reply #4   by Scottishmoney on 06 Sep, 2009 15:16
  •  I like the Madison, but I like busy designs anyway, especially if they involve women.  But the Texas is my favourite, I have an MS-67 example of one somewhere.
  • Reply #5   by coinsarefun on 06 Sep, 2009 15:26
  • As far as US coin designs I would have to say the Walking Liberty half dollar

and as as commem's go I would have to say the 1893 Isabella Commemorative Quarter Dollar

Mine is an electrotype, in which I have seen none until I came across this one.

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation