Author Topic: '  (Read 3344 times)

Offline bear

• Top Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
'
« on: January 23, 2010, 06:47:16 PM »
We are going to see the Market drop to retest or even break the market lows of last march. The underlying
problems that let to the meltdown are still with us.Any recovery will be jobless and thus will not be able to
sustain the current levels of the market recovery. Inflation will certainly become a problem but it will be
hidden until mid or end of 2010 or even early 2011.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 06:49:29 PM by bear »

Offline coinsarefun

• Administrator
  • Master Collector
  • Karma +5/-0
Re: Where will the stock market be in 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 06:53:48 PM »
I hope not. My construction biz has picked up her in So. Cal.
and most have stocks. So I hope they continue to get better ;D

Offline walmann

• Full Collector
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: '
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 02:09:46 PM »
The odds are leaning towards Bear's prediction.

The current direction of the country is not very positive, and may worsen if a couple of major pieces of legislation are passed at the Federal level.

Both the Federal and many states and local municipalities have unsustainable unfunded liabilities, if any private sector company handled their pension funds in a similar manner they would have be in court in a heart beat. It truly is a crime that government did not abide by the same financial regulations that the private sector must follow. Monopoly is bad regardless if it falls under the heading of private or public sector.

Economies and societies are no different than Eco systems and the same laws of nature apply. The more complex and diverse a system is the more re silentant it is the to the failure, mis steps or death of one of its member groups. The more dependent a system becomes on a single group/organisms the more susceptible it is to devastating effects. Big business and big government , where a single entity controls a segment or segments of a society, are not healthy to any social or economic system.
Interested in world coins 1912,1917,1936,1937,1951,1960,1988,2008,2009